The freestanding Avero Comfort S height adjustable bath has been beautifully sculptured to give maximum internal room within a minimal external footprint, allowing extra movement and comfort and boasting a bariatric capacity.
The Avero Comfort S comes as standard with a Showersafe gantry system which is fitted with a TMV3 temperature control is WRAS approved and provides backflow protection to fluid category 5 level. The bath filler tap is separately fitted with a TMV3 temperature control. It is also available in a variety of colour options.
The Avero Comfort S is hoist accessible to accommodate all types of overhead and floor hoists, ensuring easier transfer and access for the carer. The AstorBannerman patented Neatfold stretcher can also be fitted to enable additional care to be carried out without additional unnecessary transfer. Optional supports and cushions are available to further enhance comfort and fit, including a footplate with three position settings.
For the ultimate bathing experience, the Avero Comfort S has optional features that include a warm air spa giving a relaxing massage effect, colour changing LED lights and an integrated Bluetooth speaker system, to either stimulate the senses or create a relaxed environment.
• Sculpted to give maximum internal room and bariatric capacity
• Optional extras allow ultimate bathing experience through warm air spa and integrated sound and light system
• Patented Neatfold drying and changing stretcher can be added
• Double tub thickness for extra insulation
• WRAS approved
• SWL 300kg/47.5st
• Height range 680mm – 1080mm (400mm)
• External dimensions 2100mm (L) x 800mm (W)
• Height-adjustable (mains electric)
• WRAS approved Showersafe gantry system with TMV3 temperature control and backflow protection to fluid category 5 level
• Floor and ceiling hoist access
• Free standing
• Double thermos insulated tub
• Fixed height models available – 650mm or 750mm (H)