Golvo 9000 mobile lifts have a unique design, available in two models. Both models are an excellent aid for the daily transfer of adults and children.
Taking the Functionality of Overhead Lifting, Mobile
Do budget or technical considerations make an overhead system unrealistic? Do you need to pick up individuals who have fallen beyond the reach of an overhead lift? Or do you have falls in places like hallways and corridors where a ceiling hoist isn’t installed?
In these cases and in countless others, a mobile lift can provide the safety and support you need.
With its unique design and flexible lift strap, the Golvo 9000 supports many types of applications. Its retractable armrests are well suited for gait training during rehabilitation. And its efficient design and recyclable aluminium make it both lightweight and strong – a powerful combination.
- Vertical lifting motion with a flexible lift strap is ideal for horizontal lifting, ambulation and lifting from the floor
- Parallel base-width adjustment contributes to the easier lifting of patients or residents to/from chairs, beds, and the floor
- Armrests help to support patients during ambulation, as well as making it easier for caregivers to manoeuvre the lift
- User display highlights device usage, including lift count, service required indicator and overloads
- Optional quick-release hook system means caregivers can easily and rapidly change a sling bar or install a scale
- Ergonomic hand control for lift operation displays both battery usage and overload indicators
- An extensive assortment of accessories is available including slings, sling bars and scales
- Two lifting speeds accommodate a variety of different lifting situations
- Lifting range: 571mm-1816mm
- Maximum lifting height: 1816mm
Options and Extras:
- This model comes with a lead battery. There is an option to upgrade to a lithium-Ion battery.
- The LowBase version allows for even greater clearance under low beds or stretchers versus the standard model.