Viking XL – For the most demanding transfers
Safe patient handling calls for a patient-centred approach. With the Viking lifts, you can choose just the right lift for each patient, and rest assured you’ll receive the consistent, high-quality experience you expect.
Transferring heavy patients is a great responsibility. With a lifting capacity of 300 kg (660 lb.), Viking XL has been developed especially for bariatric patients.
An increasing need for transferring heavy patients in different care situations led to the development of a mobile lift with high lifting capacity, made of aluminium to be as easy to manoeuvre as possible.
The lifting capacity of 300 kg (660 lb) and the large lifting interval make Viking XL ideal for all heavy lifting situations, including lifting from the floor and gait training. Other common application areas are horizontal lifting and lifting to/from a bed or wheelchair.
Available as accessories are retractable armrests, which support the patient during gait training or make it easier for staff to manoeuvre the lift when lifting a heavy patient. Also available in the accessory range are special lifting accessories developed for gait training during rehabilitation.
- Easy to manoeuvre – In spite of its size, Viking XL weighs only 43 kg (95 lb.) and is very easy to handle.
- User display highlights device usage (e.g., lift count, service required indicator and overloads).
- An optional quick-release hook system helps caregivers easily change a sling bar or install a scale.
- Optional armrests support patients while they walk.
- A wide variety of accessories like slings, sling bars and scales help you adapt the lift for different needs.
- The smart FlexLink (an extra link arm increasing the distance to the lift mast) provides for almost vertical lifting and greater flexibility when lifting from the floor.
- A low castor kit is available as an accessory to optimize the compatibility of the lift with some low clearance beds and stretchers.
- Lifting range: 540mm-1910mm
- Maximum lifting height: 1910mm