Neptune Bathlift is one of the lightest battery powered fixed back bathlifts available, and is suitable for both corner baths and wider baths for maximum flexibility.
Neptune Bathlift is safe and reliable, it’s also lightweight and incorporates an integrated anti-microbial agent, designed to protect against bacteria. Its streamlined design gives you lots of room in your bath and comfortably lowers you into it so that you can avoid painful stretching and bending. Its four suction feet are strong and provide a sturdy base.
With warranties for its frame, consumables and battery, it offers peace of mind and also benefits from an easy to operate waterproof hand control so that you can control it with confidence.
• Powered seat gently and safely lowers and raises users smoothly in the bath at the touch of a button to maintain hygiene and soothe aching joints in warm water
• Compact design allows the bathlift to fit into almost any style of bath for optimal flexibility
• Slim line structure sits at the very back of the bath giving impressive legroom and allowing space for transfers / bathing
• Large 13cm (5in) suction feet grip securely to bath surface for added safety
• Contoured side flaps avoid most bath handles for unobstructed use
• Sits at only 7cm (3in) from the bottom of the bath allowing improved water immersion
• Optional extra wide side flaps provide a safe transfer platform and maximise legroom in corner baths
• One of the lightest fixed back bathlifts available at 9.5kg (21lb)
• Compact design allows for space saving storage
• Separates easily into 2 lightweight sections for quick fitting and removal
• Smooth and accessible surfaces enable quick and simple cleaning of the lift and the bath
• Waterproof, slim line hand control with large textured rocker switches can be operated by people with limited dexterity or visual impairment
• Battery level indicator light monitors when recharging is required and Stop Descent™ feature prevents bathlift from lowering without sufficient battery power to rise
• Seat is made from sturdy glass filled polypropylene (PP) with a robust, rust proof aluminium frame
• Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines (excluding battery)