The Low profiling bed is designed and developed for care environments with vulnerable service users and those prone to bed falls.
Safe working load: 200 kg
Size: 214L x 102.5W cm
The Casa Elite Low Profiling Bed provides a simplified solution for equipment provision with an innovative modular design. The Casa Elite Low enables the bed platform to be lowered closer to the floor, reducing the risk of a fall from height for vulnerable residents. It can also support independent transfers (ingress/egress from the bed) for some individuals.
The four section electrical profiling beds with adjustable head, foot and knee sections supports effective patient care. The Casa Elite offers multiple profiling and positioning benefits which can reduce other potential complications of immobility.
The Casa Elite Low Profiling Bed joins the community and care home bed range offering solutions for all key needs. The Casa Elite is available as a standard or a low model; both bed variants allow the bed to be raised/lowered to a height that suits your care staffﾒs posture to allow it to be closer to neutral for the moving and handling of service users.
• Available in Beech, Walnut and Light Oak
• Height range from 19.2 – 61.2cm
• Minimum underbed clearance 15cm
• Mattress Platform Measurements: 200.2cm x 90.7cm
• Low height option from the floor to the mattress platform reduces the risk of a fall from height for vulnerable residents.
• Interchangeable spare parts and accessories including side rails, grab handles and padding systems.
• Intuitive and easy-to-use 9 button handset. The lightweight handset can be locked-out to ensure vulnerable patients’ safety.
• Reverse Trendelenburg function (foot down position) places the body on an incline with the head elevated up to 11°, profiling the patient to maintain a socially interactive and comfortable position in the bed.
• Modular head and footboard design
• Optional bed platform extension accommodates taller individuals by increasing the length by 16cm.
Delivery for this item will be through a pallet courier service and delivered to the kerbside. Please make sure you have the necessary access for this delivery. Medaco will contact you with an expected delivery date once your order is confirmed. If you would like this confirmed before placing your order, please call us on 033 33 22 33 44 or speak to us on our live chat. You can find out more information on delivery times and rates here: https://medaco.co.uk/medaco-delivery-times-rates