The Astor CTX2 Changing Table is the ultimate wall mounted changing table combining many practical and aesthetic features to allow the complex needs of daily care giving to be conducted in a comfortable and relaxed manner.
Safe working load: 200 kg
Astor CTX2 Changing Table is a wall mounted changing table combining many practical and aesthetic features to allow the complex needs of daily caregiving to be conducted in a comfortable and relaxed manner. The height of the bed can be easily adjusted up or down via the handset to minimise carer strain, and to optimise manoeuvrability of residents. The handset also controls the integrated lighting which gives a calm and relaxed environment for transferring and changing. Tilting headrests also offer enhanced comfort. The total effect aims to minimise the stress sometimes involved with personal care situations. The CTX changing table is designed to withstand high usage in wet and humid environments with the inclusion of stainless steel parts, a durable and comfortable moulded polyurethane bed with drain holes and an integrated water collection tray, making them a suitable addition to wetrooms and ensuites. The innovative CTX can be floor or wall-mounted and stows neatly when not in use to maximise room space, held in place with twin gas struts. It features battery back-up for safe lowering in the event of a power failure.
• 200kg weight capacity
• Calming ambience through integral colour change lighting
• Comfortable polyurethane padded bed
• Discreetly integrated water collection tray
• Flexible support with tilting headrests
• Added safety via optional guards
• SWL 200kg/31st
• Height adjustable range 150mm – 890mm (740mm)
• Handset operation (Mains electric: Battery backup)
• Rust free stainless steel bed frame & components
• Moulded polyurethane padded bed/platform
• Integrated water collection tray with drain hose
• Integrated colour changing LED light
• 1x Integrated tilting headrest (1500mm model)
• 2x Integrated tilting headrests (1800mm model)
Delivery for this item will be through a pallet courier service and delivered to the kerbside. Please make sure you have the necessary access for this delivery.