Compact and lightweight stand aid which allows care-givers to manoeuvre in tight spaces and can be folded for easy storage or transportation
Safe working load: 155 kg
Oxford Journey Stand Aid is an ultra-compact, portable folding stand aid with best-in-class functionality. It is compact and lightweight allowing caregivers to manoeuvre in tight spaces. With its folding design, the Oxford Journey Stand Aid folds quickly and easily for onward transportation and storage making it ideal in environments where space is at a premium.
The unique adjustable cow-horn mechanism supports a wider range of patient heights and sizes, allowing your facility to have one lift that meets the needs of many. It is from the exceptionally well-designed Oxford Professional range of hoists and stand aids.
The Smart Monitor control system records the exact amount of work completed by the actuator each time the lift is used, regardless of a service userﾒs weight or lift height covered. The intelligent system advises the user to schedule key maintenance, helping to ensure your lift remains in optimum condition.
The Adjustable Knee Pad means that the Oxford Journeys contoured knee pad is height adjustable to ensure the patient feels comfortable and fully supported throughout the transfer.
The Oxford Journey comes with a 5-year warranty as standard.
• 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
• Full Product Weight with Battery: 40.2 kgs (88.6lbs)
• Maximum Overall Length: 1000mm (39.4in)
• Minimum Overall Length: 935mm (36.8in)
• Maximum Overall Height: 1600mm (63in)
• Minimum Overall Height: 1130mm (44.5in)
• Height (Folded): 525mm (20.5in)
• Depth (Folded): 1040mm (41in)
• Maximum Height to Attachment Point: 1530mm (60.2in)
• Minimum Height to Attachment Point: 720mm (28.4in)
• Turning Radius: 1145mm (45.1in)
• Ground Clearance: 30mm (1.2in)
• Safe Working Load: 155 kgs (341lbs)
Average delivery in 10 – 14 working days. Medaco will contact you with a delivery date once your order is confirmed. If you would like this confirmed before placing your order, please call us on 033 33 22 33 44 or speak to us on our live chat