At just 71 mm, FloorBed 1 is only a little higher than a tennis ball, helping to reduce the risk of injury from falls.
Safe working load: 185 kg
Weight: 85.1 kg
Size: 225.5L x 92.5W cm
FloorBed 1 Profiling Bed, at just 71mm (2in), the extremely low mattress platform greatly reduces the total fall height and thus aids in reducing the impact of a fall. In fact, a fall becomes a roll – in some cases, avoiding the associated pain and costs of a damaging fall.
By making any potential fall height so low, the requirement for bed rails can be reduced in some cases. This is significant for those users who may be at risk with the use of bed rails. If bed rails are not used, risks such as entrapment, injury on impact and increase in the potential fall height can potentially be reduced.
The FloorBed1 has all the profiling functions of a standard nursing bed including knee break, backrest elevation with autoregression, Trendelenburg and anti-Trendelenburg – rasing to 650mm enabling carers to complete care tasks.
• Reduce the risk of injury in the event of a patient fall
• Reduce the risk of carer injury
• Enable independence and mobility
• Designed to reduce the risk of falls out of bed
• Stands a little higher than a tennis ball
• Full electric profiling features; backrest with auto-regression, knee break, trend/reverse trend
• Height adjustable to allow for nursing procedures
• Adjustable height range: 71 to 650 mm
• Overall dimension: 925 x 2255 mm (36.4 x 88.8 in)
• Mattress size: 900 x 2000 mm (35.4 x 78.7 in)
• Maximum patient weight: 150 kg (24 st)
• Profiling functions: Backrest with Auto-regression, Kneebreak, Anti-Trendelenburg, Trendelenburg
Delivery for this item will be through a pallet courier service and delivered to the kerbside. Please make sure you have the necessary access for this delivery. Medaco will contact you with an expected delivery date once your order is confirmed. If you would like this confirmed before placing your order, please call us on 033 33 22 33 44 or speak to us on our live chat. You can find out more information on delivery times and rates here: https://medaco.co.uk/medaco-delivery-times-rates