Medaco aren’t just a mobile hoist supplier, we can deliver and set up your mobile hoist as well as remove and dispose of your old equipment if required. If you are interested in this service, please request a quote below.
The Oxford Advance hoist is a compact folding mobile electric hoist that is exceptionally versatile and capable. Reduce the strain on your carers and nursing staff with the incredible lifting range which can cope easily with the most critical of transfers:
- Chair to chair transfers
- Bed to chair transfers
- Floor to chair transfers
- Chair to bath transfer
Unlike other products on the market, the Advance needs no tools or special attachments to achieve its compact folded position.
Key Features of Oxford Advance Hoist:
- Safe working load 155kg / 24st / 342lbs
- Compact triangular folding design for easy transport and storage
- Smart Monitor diagnostic and service controls as standard
- Ergonomic design considerations and interaction points
- Angled leg design ensures excellent access to furniture.
- Integrated safety system to help protect patients.
Technical Specifications of Oxford Advance Hoist:
- Base length: 1300 mm
- Base Width (Legs closed): 670 mm
- Base Width (Legs open): 1000 mm
- Lifting Range: 390-1690 mm
- Product Weight: 31.7 kg
- Safe Working Load: 155 kg
- Ground Clearance: 30 mm
- Turning Diameter: 1420 mm