The ultimate balance between user care, functionality, and quality. The Lomond Low also has the unique ability of its height adjustable range extending from 20cm to 80cm.
Safe working load: 250 kg
Size: 213L x 102W cm
The Lomond Low Profiling Bed provides the ultimate balance between user care, functionality, and quality. It has all the features of the Lomond Standard and comes with the added benefit of Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg tilting feature.
While being a very low bed, the Lomond Low Profiling Bed also has the unique ability of its range extending from 20cm to 80cm high. It has a 3-year warranty on the bed frame and 2 years on the motors and electrics. It can be dismantled for storage or transporting and is available in Oak and Walnut wood finish.
• Available in oak and walnut
• Height adjustable range from 20-80cm.
• 3-year warranty on bed frame
• 2-year warranty on motors and electrics
• 10 function lockable handset
• Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg tilting feature.
• Knee brake adjustment
• lick stop lower leg raising elevation.
• Electrically adjustable backrest
• Four robust braking 2″ castors
• Four-section mattress support with mattress grips
• Extra high side rails available
• 20cm bed length extension kit available
• Tool-free assembling and dismantling
• Transport system for storage and transporting.
Delivery for this item will be through a pallet courier service and delivered to the kerbside. Please make sure you have the necessary access for this delivery. Medaco will contact you with an expected delivery date once your order is confirmed. If you would like this confirmed before placing your order, please call us on 033 33 22 33 44 or speak to us on our live chat. You can find out more information on delivery times and rates here: https://medaco.co.uk/medaco-delivery-times-rates