Reduce damage to your plug sockets and profiling bed headboards, with a handy little device that provides a safe gap between the wall and the bed.
If you are part of a care facility or group and wish to purchase these in large quantities – please contact our sales team at email@example.com, 03333 22 33 44, or use the live chat button and we can provide you with a quotation.
Plug sockets and headboards often get broken when electric profiling beds are moved up and down against the wall. They get caught and can break off – costing lots of money in repair work, both to the wall or socket, and the profiling bed.
How do Profiling Bed Bumpa’s work?
- The Bed Bumpa is a clever little device that sticks to the profiling bed – it protects the wall through a low friction surface that glides up and down the wall.
- It is easily fitted and can be removed or repositioned in seconds.
- Create an HSG 220-compliant gap between the bed and the wall.
- The Bed Bumpa is also machine washable to 40 degrees Celsius which is important in a caring environment.
Damage to headboards and plugs is a common cause of breakdowns with profiling beds. Check out this article and video to see what else you can do to reduce breakdowns with profiling beds.
Key Features & Benefits
- 2 Per Pack
- 2 sizes available as standard
- Small: 45mm x 170mm x 35mm
- Large: 65mm x 170mm x 35mm
- Custom sizes available. Contact Medaco to find out more.