The Oxford In-Situ hammock style sling is suitable for fitting from a lying down position and can be used as an all-day sling.
Safe working load: 227 kg
The Oxford In-Situ is a hammock-style sling suitable for fitting from a recumbent position only. Made from a cushioned and breathable 3D woven ‘Spacer’ material with high air permeability, offering high levels of comfort. Suitable for the lifting of amputees following careful assessment.
• Sling design contributes to minimised pressure points
• Integrated pommel offers added patient security
• Colour coded binding indicates sling size
• Integrated storage pockets for sling straps
• Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
• Can be customised to fulfil patient-specific needs
• Contoured sides help reduce material interference with seating systems
• Embroidered label attached to the sling, designed to reduce the fading of important information on the label through frequent washing
Average delivery in 3-5 working days. Medaco will contact you with a delivery date once your order is confirmed. If you would like this confirmed before placing your order, please call us on 033 33 22 33 44 or speak to us on our live chat