The PressureGuard 2010 Bariatric Mattress (120cm Wide) is extremely adaptable and auto-adjustable system allows the caregiver to react quickly to avoid pressure ulcers forming or to stop current wounds worsening in vulnerable patients. The intuitive pump features automatic weight and body mass monitors avoiding the need for manual weight input, whilst delivering individual pressure adjustment based on how each patients weight is distributed.
When zero pressure is required for specific body areas, e.g. heels, sacrum, shoulder blades etc, the PressureGUARD cells are instantly removeable without disturbance to the patient and are replaced with a shallower PressureGUARD link cell with CLIKFIT, thus achieving zero pressure as required.
Mattress Features & Benefits
- Choose from 120cm / 107cm / 100cm extra wide mattresses for bariatric patients
- Adjustable height air cells – lower cell height by 1” or 2” to reduce or remove pressure from vulnerable areas
- 7” PressureGuard™ cells with ClickFit – removable within seconds for Zero pressure when required
- Spare 5” PressureGuard™ LINK cell with ClickFit
- Cell in cell – 2” cell inside the main cell remains fullof air in the event of power loss or transport function.
- Squaretop cells for even and complete pressure redistribution
- Multistretch cover with excellent anti-shear and friction properties
- Strikethrough cover shows up any cuts in the fabric for better infection control
- Microclimate management – waterproof and vapour permeable cover
- Designed with infection control in mind
- Ultra rapid CPR valve
- Fully launderable
- Replaceable 20 x 7” cells
- Cable management
- Very high risk
Pump – Technical Features
- Pump Model: 2010
- Auto weight – fully weighs patient and adjusts pressure accordingly. No need for manual weight input
- Clinician override if required
- Static and dynamic therapy modes
- Intelligent pressure sensing
- Lower pressure and power failure alarms
- Panel locks
- Plug and play. No need to learn every feature in the pump.
- Switch on and every else is automatically set up