Safe working load: 150 kg
Special Needs Care Cots
The Special Needs Care Cots are electrically operated adjustable cots are made to the finest standards with incredible attention to detail.
They provide personalised comfort and safety to disabled children and adults so they feel reassured without feeling enclosed.
Reliable quiet motors and ergonomic controls provide height adjustment so carers benefit from safe working heights and powered mattress profiling gives users greater comfort and personalised postural support.
- Very low access level and perfect nursing height
- Can be exactly positioned at seating or wheelchair height
- Special door fitting which prevents the doors from being opened from the inside
- Individually equipped with sturdy sleeping platforms which can be adjusted manually or electrically
- Sweat and saliva-resistant wood treatment according to DIN 71-3 Safety of toys
- Can be used as a playpen during the day
- Plexiglas panels allow constant eye contact
- The sleeping platform can be continuously adjusted
Delivery for this item will be through a pallet courier service and delivered to the kerbside. Please make sure you have the necessary access for this delivery. Medaco will contact you with an expected delivery date once your order is confirmed. If you would like this confirmed before placing your order, please call us on 033 33 22 33 44 or speak to us on our live chat. You can find out more information on delivery times and rates here: https://medaco.co.uk/medaco-delivery-times-rates